notes about manhattan:
1. Trevor and I decided that if we have enough money when he retires to get a second home, it will be an apartment in Manhattan. No beach house for us.
2. Shake Shack is still home to my favorite burger.
3. Macaroons look better than they taste.
4. It takes forever to get from point A to point B, especially when the subway you need is out of service.
5. Running into your best friend from 2nd grade on the subway (because of said outage) is a little miracle, wouldn't you say? But yes, it happened.
6. I can't wait to go back... we're planning on going up to see the huge Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center.
Have a fun weekend!